[cochiselinux] CLUG Meeting Reminder

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 19:43:54 -0700

***REMINDER***

There is a meeting of the Cochise Linux user Group on Wednesday 12 July 2017 at 1700 at the University of Arizona South, Sierra Vista campus, 1140 N. Colombo Ave, Sierra Vista. We will be meeting in the Learning Resource Center. This will be our last chance to iron out any last minute details before our second Installation Festival which will be held in the same location on Saturday 15 July 2017 1000-1600. If you still have questions or are in need of a little refresher you can get them answered on Wednesday. Please attend both if you can. We are still in need of installers for the installfest so contact Rex or Greg if you can participate.

Rex Bouwense