[cochiselinux] CLUG Installation Festival III (28 October 2017)

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:44:06 -0700

As the title implies, our next Installfest is scheduled for 10-4 pm Saturday, 28 October 2017 at the University of Arizona South, Sierra Vista campus in the Learning Resource Center. There is plenty of time to publicize the event to your friends and co-workers. Let's make this installfest the most successful one that we have run.

Rex Bouwense