[cndcoinerrs]: Re: Domain name and website

  • From: Robert May <rmay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:02:59 -0700

Umm i do have one question . Are we going to be makeing a data base / rather collection of these different varieties for public domain . If so i am very sure that we can not use anything from charltons or any other book . And all likenesses , pictures and drawings must be works of our own . Wich is totally fine with me lol .