[cndcoinerrs]: Re: Copyright

  • From: "semcnm" <semcnm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:17:10 -0400

canadian copyright site . read the very last paragraph on the page .
http://www.socan.ca/jsp/en/resources/copyright_law.jsp#general

american
http://www.copyright.iupui.edu/youright.htm
Scroll down to  "how do i secure my copyrights .

Basically it is a game of cat and mouse . If you dont have proof of date and
proof that you created it . Such as the origional . Then you have problems .
Aswell they basically recommend you to place the copyright on all of your
property .  If you lose your origional copys . Wich can happen , atleast you
could possibly find a copy on cevna with your copyright placed on it .
Legalitys seem to be different from place to place . Yes copyright is supposed
to take place as soon as you create your files . But prove you made it . Opps i
no longer have those files . Or i no longer have that computer . Oops i
formatted .