[cndcoinerrs]: Re: Catalogue of Varieties

  • From: "Randy" <wainwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 08:47:21 -0600

Yes, a library of varieties would be great, it benefits all in the long run.
Would Charlton want us to develop a numbering system and then
cross-reference? I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Do we need a
numbering system? Something simple would be nice. 1858-10-o001 for a 1858
ten cents obverse standard. 1858-10-r001 for the reverse.

  Yes, share all info for free but how does membership reward you?
Membership allows you to submit discoveries and have name posted with same?

                          Randy (Zonad)

I've attached a photo of  a doubled Specimen 1967 dollar. Is it a machine
double or doubled die?

  _____