[cndcoinerrs]: Re: Are colouring variations varieties?

  • From: "David Morencie" <dmorencie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 11:08:27 -0400

Hi Henry

Back when these came out & we noticed the rotated ribbons a few of us talked
about how it would be neat to put together a 'round the clock' set. I wasn't
able to get many from the local Shopper's, but have picked up several more in
change since. Here is my assortment so far.

The first coin starts with the longest length of ribbon pointed at 12 o'clock &
then they rotate clockwise.

The numbers on the 2x2 simply correspond to the order in which I received the
coins.

Although technically they are varieties imho, they are just 'fun' items &
certainly wouldn't be worth a premium.

Just my usual 2 cents worth.

Dave