[CEVNA]: Meeting Notice!

  • From: " Fenix" <fenix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:51:06 -0400

Hello everyone.

Brian Smith has graciously agreed to make a room available during this
coming Torex for a CEVNA get together. This will be a great opportunity for
fellow members (and potential members) to meet face to face.  Agenda to
follow; I wanted to make you aware of the time and place as early as
possible.

The meeting will be held in the Rain Dance Room from 3:00 to 4:00 on
Saturday, October 28th. Everyone is welcome.

I would appreciate feedback from those planning to attend, in order to
better judge attendance.

If you have suggested items to add to the agenda please forward them also.

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Henry