[clw-access] hello clockwork users

  • From: Kevin Huber <kevin.huber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clw-access <clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:47:31 -0500

Hi:
We haven't had much, or any, activity on the list lately.
I am assuming that all of you have Clockwork running quite smoothly,
or at least, I hope that is the case.  If you have any problems,
please let the list know and either someone on the list, will have a
possible solution, or you can speak to us at Microcomputer Science
Center or the people at Technopro Solutions.  Either way, someone will
get you up and running.
 If there is anyone in your university or college who would like to
join this list, please let me know or have them subscribe to the list
themselves by sending an email to:
clw-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and putting the word "subscribe" in
the subject line.
All the best