[clw-access] Re: hello Clockwork users

  • From: "Barouch Chai" <BarouchC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:34:29 -0500

Thanks Kevin!

We do appreciate your coordination!

Barouch Chai
President and CEO
MICROCOMPUTER Science Centre, Inc.
Unit #26 - 5155 Spectrum Way
Mississauga , ON L4W 5A1
Tel: (905) 629-1654 x214
Toll Free: 1-800-290-6563
Fax: (905) 629-2321
Email: barouchc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.microscience.on.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: clw-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:clw-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Huber
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 9:22 AM
To: clw-access
Subject: [clw-access] hello Clockwork users

Hi:

Since there has been no activity on the list lately, I am assuming that
noone is having any problems using Clockwork and that everything is
going smoothly for everyone.  If I am correct, this is good news.
You know that this list is here for you if you have a question or
problem and you think that another user may be able to help, or if you
want to raise an issue that we at Microcomputer Science Centre and the
people at Technopro need to be made aware of.  Speaking of Technopro,
both Wayne Wayne and Michael have been invited to the list, and, as far
as I know, one or both of them is on the list right now.
If either of Mike or Wayne is on this list and has read this message,
could he please let everyone know that he is here?
Also George Melendy from Microcomputer Science Centre is on this list,
and you will here from him within the next few weeks.
Meanwhile, have a good day and, happy Clockworking.
Kevin Huber
List Owner.