[clw-access] Re: (No Thread-Topic: [clw-access]

  • From: Dorianne Pollack <Dorianne.Pollack@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clw-access-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clw-access-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:41:03 +0000

Hello there. I am a JAWS/Clockworks 5 user. I have a question about the
calendar view. I want to hide my cancelled appointments. I know that there is a
check box for this directly under the date. I can check this option. However,
even   if I go to the "Extras" tab and click set calendar settings as default,
when I re-open my calendar, all of my cancelled appointments are again visible.
Does anyone know what I should be doing to hide my cancelled appointments?
Thank you for helping me.
Dorianne Pollack
DR coordinator
NAU  Flagstaff, Arizona