[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter for May 2010

  • From: Clif Notes <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 04:04:16 -0400

Hello Everyone,

This month, I have lots of articles for you to read. Hopefully it's not too
much for you. After all, you can always stop reading at any time and return
when you do have time.

If you are new here, please take the time to subscribe to receive an email
update whenever I send out a new email (once a month). You will get an email
back asking for confirmation that you really want email from me.

Go see it now:
http://clif-notes.blogspot.com/

For the brave among you, you can stay up to date and read each article as I
publish it by subscribing to the Google News feed. (YES, I'm listed on
Google News now!)

Email notification for Google News - Author:”Clif Sipe”
http://bit.ly/SubcribeGoogleNewsEmail
RSS feed for Google News – Author:”Clif Sipe”
http://bit.ly/SubcribeGoogleNewsRSS

That's all for now. Have fun!

Clif

Unsubscribe to my monthly newsletter?