[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - October 2, 2005

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 03:26:09 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
October 2, 2005

Hi everyone. It's been a very busy week for me. My only daughter just got
married. I've been gone all weekend and just got back so the newsletter is
running late. Everything went fine and I have a son-in-law now. This is my
first! There's no telling how long until I'm a grandpa. I'll be ready
whenever it happens.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to email me for advice or to
yell at me for messing up. clif.notes @ gmail.com

Here are the headlines from this week's letter.
--------------------------

REVIEWS
AM-DeadLink - bring out your dead bookmarks
Fraud Eliminator - Anti-Phishing Software Protects Consumers from Fraud
Pivot - Stickfigure animator
Wallpaper Master - hoard your wallpapers
WinRet Lite - Backup and restore for Windows, Outlook, and IE.
WorldTime - What Time Is It In Coober Pedy?

TIPS
And the sign said - customize your own signs and other objects
Optimize Guides - Guides for Windows 2000/XP

COOL WEB SITES
Don't Click It - Innovative Website
PeanutButterWiki - a review by Brandon Watts

NEW NEWS
Pbwiki adds a little color

FEEDBACK AND OTHER STUFF
--------------------------

Go to http://snipurl.com/CurrentLetter
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Review Wiki.
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.5Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Go to Clif Notes Forum to comment on the Newsletter.
http://snipurl.com/Clif_Notes_Forum
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
//www.freelists.org/archives/clif_notes/feed.rss
What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
--------------------------

You can see all my newsletters here:
http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter

You can see all my reviews here:
(Newly updated and easy to search)
http://clifnotes.mybesthost.com/reviews/

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER ( http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.