[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - May 31, 2009

  • From: Clif Notes <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 02:09:28 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
May 31, 2009

Thanks to eveyone who's written to ask where I've been since April. I've
simply been very busy. I'm back now with more for freebies for you to try
out.

Here are the headlines from this week's newsletter.
http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters

===================================

REVIEWS
   1. Appetizer - portable and slick looking app launcher
   2. Muziic Player - a YouTube music video player
   3. Play Doom, Hexen and Heretic in your web browser
   4. Learn Out Loud - download MP3 audio books
   5. PhoneTray - block sales calls
   6. Firefox plugin: Drag & Drop.io
   7. Free OCR - online service
   8. PhyreFile - free image hosting is simple
   9. Monkey Puppet sings Michael Jackson tunes

If you have any suggestions or requests for free software check here.
http://freewarewiki.com/WhatDoYouNeed

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the older newsletters at the Freeware Wiki.

Do you have problems with MS Windows?
See http://www.internetfixes.com/fixes/index.php

Do you have a spyware or trojan infection?
See http://temerc.com

Want to see this week's Cool Websites list?
http://luem42.googlepages.com/sub.html

--------------------------

If you want a 7 Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
address below.

Just use subscribe as the subject line when you want to subscribe or ...
use unsubscribe as the subject line when you want to unsubscribe.

clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx