[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - May 29, 2005

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 20:58:22 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter.

Steven Burns at http://it-mate.co.uk has generously
hosted a subdomain for me to use. Steve is a real
force to be reckoned with in the freeware world. Webmaster
of 15 or more websites with many free services and some
freeware he's written himself. He's one of the founding
fathers of the Freeware Revolution and also participates
in many other forums.

Thanks for the help Steve. I'm sure countless others
around the world could thank you as well.

Here are the headlines from this week's letter.
--------------------------
REVIEWS:
Browser Extension Manager - get control of IE's extensions and toolbars
CopyShell - right click on files and get the system path
Free Web Buttons - easily make buttons for your website
Outlook Express Tweaker - change hidden settings in OE
QuickSend - copy web page text and send it in quick emails
WYSIWYG Web Builder - a new free web page editor
XCleaner Free - a not so great antispy package from XBlock
--------------------------
TIPS:
Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.06 - a new version is released
BitTorrent - a new way to share and download files
Microsoft advises IE users to uninstall Netscape 8
--------------------------
COOL WEB SITES:
Attack of the Drones - how the army will fight our next war
IMPS The Relentless - a new Star Wars movie made by fans
Oddly Enough - strange happenings across the world
--------------------------

If you want a free 2Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes at gmail.com
--------------------------

Here are links directly to the newsletter.
http://www.tonguewag.com/journals/clif5561/
or http://tinyurl.com/5ynq2

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
//www.freelists.org/archives/clif_notes/feed.rss
What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx

You can see all my newsletters here:
http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter

You can see all my reviews here:
(Newly updated and easy to search)
http://clifnotes.mybesthost.com/reviews/

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER ( http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.