[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - March 3, 2006

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 03:19:13 -0500

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
March 3, 2006

Hi Everyone.

This week:
Get a chance at a free upgrade to a Photobucket account. More ways to
listen and save music. A new firewall review. Another cool
screensaver. More free games and lots of cool websites to check out.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or
yell at me for messing up. Just reply to this message.

Here are the headlines from this week's letter at
http://snurl.com/cnnl_060305 or
http://clifnotes.tk

--------------------------
REVIEWS
Photobucket Give-away
XMPlay - great internet radio and mp3 player
AudioCrusher - Save your CDs onto your hard drive
Moveit - move installed applications to another hard drive
Sunbelt Kerio Personal Firewall — the Review
Matrix KS - great freeware screensaver
Review, Intellisync for Yahoo

TIPS
Games - Sometimes there is a free lunch
My ideal freeware-only machine
Computers have it in for me

COOL WEB SITES
Calendar of Updates - find out when to update your security
Freebstuff.com - nice clean freeware
Websites I have visited recently

NEW NEWS
Windows Live Expo is Live
Google fixes 'minor' Gmail flaw
--------------------------

Go to http://snurl.com/cnnl_060305
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.7Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
--------------------------

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER
http://clifnotes.tk

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new
address by sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
( http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.