[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - March 25, 2007

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 04:29:32 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
March 25, 2007

Thanks for reading my newsletter. Each week, I will have freeware reviews,
tips, tricks, news, and lots of cool websites for you to check out.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or yell
at me for messing up.

# REVIEWS
  1. Process Scanner - what's running on your PC?
  2. BPM Notepad - scrolling notepad for musicians and public speakers
  3. TextMorph - powerful text formatter
  4. Pixie - an on screen colour picker
  5. Zzoom - screen magnifier, color picker, screen capture
  6. Google Talk - best integration between chat and email
  7. Old Newsletter

# TIPS AND FEEDBACK
  1. Is freeware doomed when we switch to Vista?
  2. How to create your own Strange Windows Wallpapers
  3. David Letterman's tribute to Bill Gates
  4. SundaySaver - no more lost coupons
  5. Comments last week

# COOL WEBSITES
  1. CoolSites Newsletter this week
  2. Links from Lesley
  3. Websites I've visited recently

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.

If you want a 2.8Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx