[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - June 15, 2008

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:36:29 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
June 15, 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry, there is no newsletter this week. I was busy all weekend and had
no time to write. I'll try to get back with you next week.

Until then, here's where you can tell us what free software you'd like to
have. Maybe someone knows the answer to your software problems.
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/clifnotes/WhatDoYouNeed20080615

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the older newsletters at FreewareWiki.
--------------------------

If you want a 6 Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
address below.

Just use subscribe as the subject line when you want to subscribe or ...
use unsubscribe as the subject line when you want to unsubscribe.

clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easier yet. Click on one of the links below.

Subscribe: clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe