[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - June 10, 2007

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:39:35 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
June 10, 2007

Thanks for reading my newsletter. Each week, I will have freeware reviews,
tips, tricks, news, and lots of cool websites for you to check out.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or yell
at me for messing up.

# REVIEWS
  1. Living Screensavers - pretty, simple and free
  2. ScribeFire - a better blog tool for Firefox
  3. Accenter - for help with accented text
  4. Better Gmail - shortcuts, skins and more
  5. Meebo Rooms - Meebo adds chat rooms
  6. Securemaker - the death of All-in-One Secretmaker
  7. Old Newsletter

# TIPS AND FEEDBACK
  1. Easy Money in your Mail - NOT!
  2. McAfee reports on Web security
  3. Internet Fixes Weekend Windup
  4. Comments last week

# COOL WEBSITES
  1. Txt2HTML - free help publishing text online
  2. CoolSites Newsletter this week
  3. Websites I've visited recently

# NEW NEWS
  1. SnapFiles.com - new and updated freeware
  2. News from Sarah in Tampa
  3. Security news from Malware Advisor
  4. A view from CyberNirvana

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.

If you want a 2.8Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx