[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - July 26, 2009

  • From: Clif Notes <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 03:09:00 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
July 26, 2009

I've got a shorter newsletter for you and I'll try to make sure I get
something to you at least once a month now. Let me know if you have
any problems at the wiki. I've changed the format a bit to make it
easier for me to write.

Here are the headlines from this week's newsletter.
http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters

===================================
* What free software do you need?
* Is Chromium better than Google Chrome?
* How to launch programs using only 3 keys

===================================

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the older newsletters at the Freeware Wiki.

Do you have problems with MS Windows?
See http://www.internetfixes.com/fixes/index.php

Do you have a spyware or trojan infection?
See http://temerc.com

Want to see this week's Cool Websites list?
http://luem42.googlepages.com/sub.html

--------------------------

If you want a 7 Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
the address below.

Just use subscribe as the subject line when you want to subscribe or ...
use unsubscribe as the subject line when you want to unsubscribe.

clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject field.