[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - February 2010

  • From: Clif Notes <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 00:58:05 -0500

Clif Notes Newsletter for February 2010

Hello Everyone,

This month, I have over a dozen articles for you to read. Hopefully
it's not too much for you. After all, you can always stop reading at
any time.

Subscribe to my monthly newsletter? (one email each month, no spam, no
ads, no bull)
http://www.freewarewiki.com/signupBox

This month's articles:
Global Hotkeys for Windows Media Player
Security Advice From McAfee That You May Not Want
Back Up Your Registry in Case of Disaster – ERUNT
Portable Sticky Notes for Your Desktop – hott notes
Hundreds of Free Smileys – The Smiley Vault
Locking Programs and Files with a Password – SaveIt
Online Security Scan in Less Than Two Minutes
WinPatrol Lifetime License for 99¢ – One Day Only
How To Repair Your Default Image FileTypes
Defragging the Easy Way – Disk Defrag Screen Saver
Free Clipboard Manager and Personal Database – Ditto
Create Animated Gifs with UnFREEZ
Find Files Fast with UltraSearch
Easily Create Personal Web Pages with No Signup at Webnotes

* Two or three of you wrote to tell me you didn't like the newsletter format.
* Now, I can offer you three different views of the same articles.

Links to Clif Notes Newsletter articles:

http://www.netvibes.com/clifnotes#Newsletter
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/clif.notes
http://snurl.com/cnnl-reader-view

For the brave among you, you can stay up to date and read each article
as I publish it by subscribing to the Google News feed. (YES, I'm
listed on Google News now!)

Email notification for Google News - Author: Clif Sipe
http://su.pr/1fgJJM

RSS feed for Google News - Author Clif Sipe
http://su.pr/19YTDR

That's all for now. Have fun!

Clif

===================================

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the older newsletters at the Freeware Wiki.

Do you have problems with MS Windows?
See http://www.internetfixes.com/fixes/index.php

Do you have a spyware or trojan infection?
See http://temerc.com

Want to see this week's Cool Websites list?
http://luem42.googlepages.com/sub.html

--------------------------

If you want a 7 Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx

clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER
( http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.