[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - February 19, 2006

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:11:14 -0500

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
February 19, 2006

Hi Everyone.

This week: A winner is announced. Modify pictures online. Two new tools to
help you manage Windows, a tool to protect Windows, and a tool to keep it
backed up. Lots of cool websites to check out.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or yell
at me for messing up. Just reply to this message.

Here are the headlines from this week's letter at
http:/snurl.com/cnnl_060219

--------------------------
THE WINNER!
1. Free Premium Wiki for one year

REVIEWS
1. Edit Digi Pictures - right click to convert images
2. Taskzip - Backing up critical files automatically
3. WinRoll - easily manage multiple windows.
4. Xplorer2 Lite - dual pane file manager
5. WinKey - create keyboard shortcuts
6. Sentinel - system integrity checker
7. Sphygmic Spreadsheet - MS Excel alternative

TIPS
1. Little Known Google Secrets
2. Do I need a firewall program?

COOL WEB SITES
1. WebGrid - home to great freeware
2. Websites I have visited recently

NEW NEWS
1. PXN8 - online photo editing
2. Amazon to Compete With iPod!
--------------------------

Go to http:/snurl.com/cnnl_060219
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.7Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
--------------------------

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER
http://clifnotes.tk

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address
by sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.