[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - December 5, 2004

  • From: "Clif" <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:30:21 -0500

Hello all,

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter.

I still don't have my Christmas shopping done.

Here are the headlines from this week's letter.
--------------------------
REVIEWS:
cPicture LE - viewing and working with your digital photos
FreeButtons.org - free web button/menu creator
Memtest86 - A Stand-alone Memory Diagnostic
NTest - the Nokia monitor test
Photosnoop - find no-no pictures on your pc
RegmagiK - a registry editor for advanced users (special offer)
StationRipper - get songs from 100's of radio stations
--------------------------
TIPS:
A Virus From The Dead - here's a tough sucker to get rid of
EMusic - Spybot S&D finds a new problem?
IE Fix - try this when your browser messes up
--------------------------
COOL WEB SITES:
Allexperts.com - ask me anything
Mailinator.com - give everyone your email address
SingingFish.com - search for media files on the internet
--------------------------
Here is a link directly to the newsletter.
http://tinyurl.com/5y3u7

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
http://www.newslettersbyrss.com/116.nbrss

You can see all my newsletters here:
http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER ( http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.