[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - December 4, 2005

  • From: clif <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:14:05 -0500

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
December 4, 2005

Hi everyone.

Last week, I mentioned that I sometimes store files at Gmail. If it's done right, it doesn't violate their terms of service and it's free. This week I'll tell you how I do this. Also here this week are some truly free smilies, a free online calendar service, updates to some programs we've used before, and so much more.

Here are the headlines from this week's letter.
http://clifnotes.tk or
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter
--------------------------

REVIEWS
Gmail Drive - set up a free hard drive online
Splitter Lite - split large files into smaller pieces
AI Roboform - fills in web forms and website logins
OpenWide - enlarge your open and save dialog boxes
Smiley Vault - freeware smiley gifs
Startup Inspector - research unknown startup programs

TIPS
Back-up your valuable files in your Gmail account
What are my Anti-Spyware Options?

COOL WEB SITES
Planzo.com - your free web calendar and reminder
BannerBreak.com - make banners for your websites and email
Scroogle - search the net without ads

NEW NEWS
Firefox 1.5 released
New release of K-Lite Codec Pack

FREEWARE ADVENTURE
KeyWallet - free webform filler and password manager

FEEDBACK AND OTHER STUFF
--------------------------

Go to http://clifnotes.tk or
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Review Wiki.
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.5Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed
What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/ Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx --------------------------

You can see all my newsletters here:
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/NewsLetters

You can see over 600 of my reviews here:
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/FreewareReviews

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER ( http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.