[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - December 11, 2005

  • From: clif <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 02:51:07 -0500

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
December 11, 2005

Hi everyone.

It's been another busy week, online and at home. I managed to try out a few programs I liked this week and I also answered a few letters. Tomorrow I get to move some furniture around the house. Hmm, I'd rather write another review.

Here are the headlines from this week's letter.
http://clifnotes.tk or
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter
--------------------------

REVIEWS
Opera@USB - use browser, emails, addresses, anytime, anywhere
KeyWallet - password filler for website logins
Kirby Alarm and Task Scheduler
Comments from wawadave
FreewareArena pick of the week - Audacity
What's This File - identify running system processes
Getleft - web site downloader
AB Extension Pack - right click extensions for Avant Browser

TIPS
Free Firewall Roundup
Google Calculator

COOL WEB SITES
A tour through pbWiki, your free wiki
EverythingFree - a student's freeware website
Bill's Links and More - lots of great links to stuff you like

NEW NEWS
Free Linux CD's at Ubuntu

FREEWARE ADVENTURE
MMM Free - context menu editor

FEEDBACK AND OTHER STUFF
--------------------------

Go to http://clifnotes.tk or
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Review Wiki.
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.5Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed
What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/ Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx --------------------------

You can see all my newsletters here:
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/NewsLetters

You can see over 600 of my reviews here:
http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/FreewareReviews

Have fun,

Clif

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER ( http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.