[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - December 10, 2006

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:19:45 -0500

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
December 10, 2006

Thanks for reading my newsletter. Each week, I will have freeware
reviews, tips, tricks, news, and lots of cool websites for you to
check out.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or
yell at me for messing up.

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.
--------------------------
Here are the headlines this week.

REVIEWS

  1. Winterbells - make your rabbit soar
  2. IsoPuzzle - piecing together damaged CDs or DVDs
  3. musikCube - clearly organizing and playing your music
  4. Knytt - stranded on a strange planet
  5. Vector Scape - single player space shooter
  6. KidRocket Kids Browser - safe surfing for young ones
  7. Send To Notepad - handy for copying text
  8. ForecastFox - weather forecast in the Firefox status bar
  9. Internet Explorer 6 Application Compatibility VPC Image
 10. Old Newsletter

TIPS AND FEEDBACK

  1. MS Mole Report - Defender leaves the gates open
  2. Are registry cleaners safe to use?
  3. Tips from CC
  4. Another Adobe Acrobat security flaw
  5. Comments last week

COOL WEBSITES

  1. Tony vs Paul - stop motion video at it's best
  2. Patina's Treasures - great Windows themes
  3. Qunu - live questions and answers
  4. XP Games - nice index of free games
  5. PasswordMaker - One password to rule them all
  6. Websites I've visited recently

NEW NEWS

  1. SnapFiles.com - new and updated freeware
  2. News from Sarah in Tampa
  3. Security news from Malware Advisor
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.7Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER
( http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.