[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - August 5th, 2007

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 23:48:54 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
Aug 5th, 2007

Thanks for reading. This week, I don't have enough stuff ready to put out a
newsletter. Sorry, it's been a busy week.

I will give you a link to offer up your free software requests. This has
been fun for me and I hope it's fun for some of you as well. When I don't
know the answer, you often do.

So what kind of free software do you need?
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/clifnotes/WhatDoYouNeed20070805

Previous "What Do You Need" comments:
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/clifnotes/WhatDoYouNeed20070729
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/clifnotes/WhatDoYouNeed20070722
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/clifnotes/WhatDoYouNeed20070715

To see the older newsletters at the Freeware Wiki.
Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters

If you want a 2.8Gb Gmail account,
they are now free at http://gmail.com

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx