[cldp] trac 0.9.4 installed on site

  • From: "Benjamin Rich" <benjamin.rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cldp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:28:21 +1000

Hi all,

Just letting you know I reduced my lifespan today by 6months
installing trac on the website. Had to also install all it's
dependencies and not kill myself =) Anyway it's working, though
probably with some problems no doubt, haven't fully tested it. I've
only set up one user (as an admin), and I've installed the webadmin
plugin but don't know where to reach it or what it does, as I'm
completely new to trac. Karol maybe you'd like to do something on it?

Anyway, I'm sick, tired, and have just spent 8hours installing python,
swig, sqlite, pysqlite, svn, etc. etc.  Also have setup an svn
repository, but no idea how to, uh, do anything with it yet (have
never used svn/cvs myself). Also I suppose it would help if we had
some code to put in.

So uh, progress made, but I'm going to sleep for a couple of days now.

Focker Out.

-Ben