[claserve] some help with research

  • From: Brannon Hertel <hertelbchs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'claserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <claserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, everyone,

I have been approved to institute a new program at my
school that is a sort of revamping of our 9th grade
curriculum.  Additionally, I am going to be using next
year's teaching experience as research to write my
master's thesis paper.

I need some help coming up with titles that deal with
the following topics:
    1. portfolio assessment
    2. something with student/teacher collaborative
assessment
    3. standards-based instruction
    4. integrated approach to language arts
instruction
    5. the learner-centered classroom (as opposed to
student-centered or teacher-centered)

Anything you have will help.

Thanks,

Brannon