[claserve] election results

  • From: "Jackie E. Swensson" <swenssoj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Clas Serv <claserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:52:40 -0700

I'll attempt this, my maiden voyage into our listserv, to share the election
results with the executive committee.  Here goes:

First Vice President/President Elect--Lary Kleeman
Members-at-Large--Sandy Butler and Brannon Hertel
Secretary--Jeannie Scott
Member, Board of Auditors--Virginia White

Once again, I offer my heartfelt thanks to those who allowed their names to
be put into nomination.  Without all of those folks, the organization would
wither.  And I thank those of you who were engaged enough in our business to
send in your ballots; I believe there were approximately 80 voters this
year.

See you soon in Colorado Springs.

Jackie E. Swensson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Writing Center Director
Metropolitan State College of Denver

** File was empty **
claserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is the listserve for the Colorado Language Arts
Society, an affiliate of the NCTE. For information regarding
subscription please email hansen_monica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx