[claserve] Re: an idea for membership increase

  • From: "Jackie E. Swensson" <swenssoj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: claserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:14:02 -0600

Indeed, Denise raises an important consideration (see why we need
conversations?), and indeed, Brannon's "proposal" is certainly worth serious
consideration as we explore services/membership issues.  This is not too far
removed from the old concept of CLAS MiniConferences, so those with long
memories may be able to help us trouble shoot the idea.