[claserve] Re: Hutchings, as conservator for my father,

  • From: "Sheryl Hutchings" <hutch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <claserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:43:05 -0700

Denise:  I do not know why you are getting it.  I'm not sending it.
Apparently my lap top is infected with something that is sending pieces of
my documents to people in my address book.  I have deleted all e-mail
addresses from my address book, but it looks like it might have to do with
the clas list serve thing.  I am trying to track it down.  Just ignore.
Thanks.  Sheryl