[clan_tronsgaard] Re: Rammadge the Lawbringer

  • From: clan_tronsgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: clan_tronsgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:30:18 -0800

clan_tronsgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I took the liberty of forwarding Rammadge's post on
>our website to the list.  Rammadge is now on our clan
>list serve.  Clearly he will be a powerful ally.
>
>-Fraya
>----------------------------
>
>I felt an introduction was in order after last nights
>event. I am Rammadge the Lawbringer, Hammer of the
>Tribunal, Shaman of Justice, Shank and now, proud
>member of Clan Tronsgaard.

Welcome, Rammadge.  As a junior pledge of The Clan, great joy fills my
hear now that you have joined us.  I regret that I was away and unable
to attend the ceremonies and festivities but hope that you, and the rest
of my clan, will excuse my absense.

Hail Tronsgaard!

--Runninwolf.
Loyal Skaald of 17 winters.