[clan_tronsgaard] Raid tonight - Faydwer - 8pm PST

  • From: clan_tronsgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: clan_tronsgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:55:09 -0700 (PDT)

Warlords and daughters of Odin, gather your forces for
skirmishes with the pointy ears and the earth men,
deep in enemy territory!

I hear tales of Haunted Estates, Treetop bridges,
strange Mechanical Cities, and Vampyre Castles filled
with the swarming hoards of the vicious elves and
dwarves.

We will attempt to drive the local blue bloods to
revolt against their goblinish oppressors.

We amass our forces for the assault at 8 pm Pacific
(10 Central) on the beaches of Butcher Block.

Fraya Tronsgaard, Shank and Shaman of Clan Tronsgaard

(ooc)
Join the blood:war channel when you get on.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/