[clan_tronsgaard] Re: Clan list serve, and welcome

  • From: clan_tronsgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: clan_tronsgaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:58:56 -0800 (PST)

From Ramm:

> Hmmmmm, this is the fourth try at this letter, not
> quite sure how to put it.
> It was a great honor to be accepted into the clan,
> and that raid we had was
> the most fun I've had in EQ in years.  From the day
> you posted on the Shanks
> website I had hoped to be the one named to join your
> clan and represent the
> Shanks & Clan Tronsgaard.  BUT.
>
> I've been given the opportunity to take over a
> friends account, and I have
> accepted that honor and will be retiring Ram for the
> time being as I cannot
> afford either the time commitment or monetary
> commitment of two accounts.  I
> was offered the account after the raid, and had I
> known I would not be able
> to live up to my new role as rep for Shanks in the
> family, I would not have
> joined you guys out of respect.  If I will return or
> not and play Ram is
> undecided, but you never know.  BUT.
>
> I'm still around.  I will still be a Shank, I am
> taking over Bluud, level 51
> rogue and 1st Shank.  Also on the account is a level
> 22 human wizard who is
> in the Combine, if I can figure out how a caster
> works, I'd love to join up
> with you guys with him on hunts and such.
>
> Please accept my most humblest of apologies for
> retiring mere days after
> joining a family that has opened their arms up to
> me.  I sincerely hope this
> will cause no ill feelings between either Clan
> Tronsgaard and myself or the
> Shanks and Clan Tronsgaard.  I hope to see you all
> in the field of battle
> and still count myself as a member of your fine
> clan, I have just chosen a
> new avatar to play.  Fraya, Jorvik, Rikkers and
> Skyhawke will always be on
> my friends list, and I hope you will keep me
> informed of when you will next
> be on so I can try to attend.
>
> Thanks,
> the Lawbringer
> Bluud Thirsty II  - aka  -  Rammadge Tronsgaard

My take on this:

Sad news, but our clan is made up of humans and
barbarians, and we don't have any pure casters yet.
We'd be happy to have your wizzy as one of us.....  as
long as he's willing to marry in?  or take the
Tronsgaard name if he doesn't have a last name
already?  If you have free rein on the account, that
is.

I'm sure Bluud will be helpful against immy healers
=).

I personally like you and your roleplay style a lot,
and don't mind the change of Avatars at all.

Perhaps we can work together with Bluud to get more
Shanks to join our clan too, to strengthen the
alliance further.

Maybe (just a wild suggestion) one of our peeps would
want to take over your old account for a while so that
Ramm can still play.... let us know.  a mid range
shaman is always a great PKer.

Tronsgaards and youngsters, please reply with your
feelings on this matter; we should go with consensus
in this matter.

-Fraya

http://greetings.yahoo.com/