[clan-dff] Re: hey Cha..

  • From: <chaquest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clan-dff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:33:06 -0800 (PST)

Bah sorry...looks like getting a wireless connection might cost me more in
hardware than i originally thought :(
as for the website angel can u please email me off-list since i dunno whut
your email is.

i hope to be online soon tho so well see how that works out. not having a
net conneciton at home is not fun :P cant frag... :(

ok peace out