[clan-dff] Re: Hi there.

  • From: "Julia" <blahblahbloopers32183@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clan-dff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:29:10 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

lmao.........=0D
=0D
Now that could be a sad situation!=0D
=0D
Better get busy and get one dude! =0D
=0D
lmao=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: clan-dff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Thursday, January 02, 2003 04:19:08 PM=0D
To: clan-dff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [clan-dff] Re: Hi there.=0D
 =0D
Goddamn Cha.. =0D
=0D
I Own a puter comp.. and even I dont have such a warmachine... =0D
=0D
Fuck.. =0D
=0D
=0D
LMFAO=0D
=0D
=0D
Stop us now... =0D
=0D
=0D
=3DMD=3D The DuDe <L>=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: clan-dff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: donderdag 02 januari 2003 21:32:58=0D
To: clan-dff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [clan-dff] Re: [clan-dff] Hi there.=0D
=0D
well first off happy new year to all of ya!=0D
ok im registered on GD forums as =3DMD=3Dchaquest...=0D
as far as the logo goes you can send it to me directly as an attachment.=0D
umm and i just found out from my mom that shes probably gonna buy me a ne=
w =0D
pc sometime this month :) it will of course be a gateway since she works =
=0D
there...whut she was talking about sounded sweet...hyper-threaded P4 3.06=
 =0D
GHz, 1024 MB PC1066, 2 200GB HD, DVD-RAM, Radeon 9700 pro, 22inch LCD, an=
d =0D
some other misc crap...god that will a fricken sweet rig. then all ill ne=
ed =0D
is a good connection :P (sigh)=0D
=0D
well anyways good to hear from ya all=0D
=0D
PEACE=0D
=0D
Joshua Tosten=0D
NameNotKnown.com=0D
=0D
> =0D
> Hi there Joshua, =0D
> =0D
> First of all, i wish you a happy new year. lol.. and a speedy return,=0D
> and a kickass connection. Coz i hear you can take me.. well. i dont=0D
> want to try.. lmao... but i would like to see you take out our=0D
> enemy's.. we have build up a good rep at gamesdomein.. and we are=0D
> considered a good and fair clan. Too bad you cant be here.. we have a=0D
> tourney coming up in a week, 3 on 3 peeps. and you would have made a=0D
> good player.. so i hear.. =0D
> Duncan, Jules, and me will be in it for MD.. and we have some good=0D
> competition.. its the first time we will play as a (small) team.. i=0D
> wonder how far we get.. prob 3 sec in the first round.. rolfmfao.=0D
> We have a subname just for the tourney.. as required, wich is =0D
> 'Anihilators. " and a very cool logo.. too bad i cant send it over the=0D
> list. but if you go take a look on gamesdomain forum.. RTCW.. you can=0D
> post there.. make sure you reg as =3DMD=3D .. and see the progress in t=
he=0D
> tourney.. and catch up on our cease fire stunt... as well as get to=0D
> know us all a bit.. since most regulars of GD server Marketgarden are=0D
> also on the forum.. including me, Duncan and Jules.. (eatme).. ill=0D
> give you the url.. maybe it will be alowed on the list.. dont know what=
=0D
> this stupid thing can do.. :-)=0D
> http://forums.gamesdomain.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?s=3D&forumid=3D20=0D
> In the mean time we have grown a bit.. we have Duncan. and sman as=0D
> additions . and they are all good players and cool to talk too.. sure=0D
> wish you were with us m8... get that damn connection... :-)=0D
> Anyways.. i hope to see ya on the forum,..maybe you can feel less left=0D
> out,.=0D
> wich you arent.. but yes.. we use msn quite a bit... and not the=0D
> list.. =0D
> =0D
> Stay cool.=0D
> =0D