[clacksseniors] Re: Senior Section Idea Jam

  • From: Pamela Grivell <pamela.grivell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:16:40 +0000

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know we are cancelling the idea jam tomorrow due to lack of
interest.

We will be in touch next year to arrange another session.

Pamela Grivell and Fiona Morrison
Clackmannanshire Senior Section Advisors

Sent from my iPad

On 1 Dec 2015, at 23:10, Pamela Grivell <pamela.grivell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

Here a copy of the information which was sent out to all he Senior Section
girls last week about the Senior Section idea jam we are holding in December.
<SeniorSectionIdeaJam.pptx>

Keep up to date with what is happening within Clackmannanshire by joining our
Facebook group (Girlguiding Clackmannanshire Senior Section Group).

Can you please check with your girls and let us know how many are planning on
attending by Friday 11th December.