[clacksseniors] Leaders trip to Our Chalet in October 2015

  • From: Carolyn Luke <carolyn.luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clacksrainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksbrownies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksguides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksdcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:39:06 +0100

This has been sent to the email groups and has already been advertised on the
Facebook leaders group. DCs could you please circulate this around your
district so that everyone who wants to gets the chance to take part as not
everybody is a member of these groups.

Apologies to anyone who has already seen this advertised in the leaders
facebook group.

The following is a message from Bev Dunn who is organising a trip for leaders
to Our Chalet in Switzerland. It is proposed that this will take place in
October 2015.

"These are possibilities for a trip to Our Chalet in October looking at either
Monday to Thursday or Monday to Friday. Please let me know what you think. Our
Chalet are coming up with prices for both options which I will post as soon as
I have them.

1st Option
Full board at Our Chalet arriving Monday (early Evening/late afternoon) 12th
Oct leaving on Thursday 15th (Morning)

Monday evening Swiss night

Tuesday Woodcarver trip (all day)

Tuesday evening Magic Tree hike

Wednesday Interlaken trip(all day)

Wednesday evening Camp fire

Leaving on Thursday morning after breakfast. Afternoon flight home

2nd Option
Full board arriving on Monday 12th leaving on Friday 16th

As above but Thursday Thun day trip

Thursday evening Games night

Leaving after breakfast on Friday Flight back from Geneva pm so we would have
some time in Geneva"

If you have any questions or would like to express an interest in going,
then please email Bev at bevdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sent from my iPad