[clacksseniors] Further info on leaders trip to Our Chalet 2015

  • From: Carolyn Luke <carolyn.luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksrainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksrainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksbrownies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksbrownies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksdcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksdcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksguides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksguides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:21:07 +0100

Please circulate around your district

A further message from Bev with more details of the proposed trip. If you would
like more info or to sign up for the trip, then please contact Bev asap on
bevdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

"Now 12 with two more considering. Can I ask that those who have confirmed
email me their full names as shown on passports so I can book flights. I would
also like your email addresses so I can contact you directly re funding. I will
need air fare ASAP so I can book them at the best prices. I have a paypal
account which we can use to keep things simple."

Sent from my iPad