[clacksseniors] Further info on leaders trip to Our Chalet 2015

  • From: Carolyn Luke <carolyn.luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksrainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksguides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksdcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, clacksbrownies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 09:50:24 +0100

Please circulate around your district

A further message from Bev with more details of the proposed trip. If you would
like more info or to sign up for the trip, then please contact Bev asap on
bevdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

"Received the following info from Our Chalet today I have added the currency
conversions at todays rate and broken it down to individual costs. Let me know
what you think and can we now confirm numbers
Dear Bev,
Thank you for your email!
I have priced up the two options for you:
Option 1:
For the accommodation I have assumed you would like 2 rooms of 3 people and 1
room of 4 people. 10 people at a cost of 30 CHF per person per night, for 3
nights= 900 CHF
Food. 10 people at a cost of 33 CHF per person per day, for 3 days= 990 CHF
Swiss Night. 10 people at a cost of 3 CHF per person= 30 CHF
Woodcarver’s. 10 people at a cost of 10 CHF per person= 100 CHF
Magic Tree Hike. 10 people at a cost of 1 CHF per person= 10 CHF
Interlaken. 10 people at a cost of 60 CHF per person= 600 CHF
Campfire. 10 people at a cost of 1 CHF per person= 10 CHF
Total: 2640 CHF £1715.40
Option 2:
Accommodation. 10 people at a cost of 30 CHF per person per night, for 4
nights= 1200 CHF
Food. 10 people at a cost of 33 CHF per person per day, for 4 days= 1320 CHF
Swiss Night. 10 people at a cost of 3 CHF per person= 30 CHF
Woodcarver’s. 10 people at a cost of 10 CHF per person= 100 CHF
Magic Tree Hike. 10 people at a cost of 1 CHF per person= 10 CHF
Interlaken. 10 people at a cost of 60 CHF per person= 600 CHF
Campfire. 10 people at a cost of 1 CHF per person= 10 CHF
Thun. 10 people at a cost of 73 CHF per person= 730 CHF
Games Night. 10 people at a cost of 1 CHF per person= 10 CHF
Total: 4010 CHF £2793.16
This would work out for Option 1 £172 + flights approx. £116 + transfers
approx. £50 Totalling £338
For option 2 £280 + Flights £116 + Transfers £50 Totalling £446
These figures are rounded up. The only extra I would envisage is Insurance and
we would have to decide whether to do a group insurance or individual."

Sent from my iPad