[clacksdcs] Re: Girlguiding Clackmannanshire Orienteering 2015

  • From: Carolyn Luke <carolyn.luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clacksrainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksrainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksbrownies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksbrownies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksguides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksguides@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksseniors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "clacksdcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clacksdcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:26:45 +0100

Just a reminder that final numbers need to be sent to Susan Hensman
susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Thursday 30 April at the very latest.

Thanks very much for your help :)

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Mar 2015, at 23:00, Carolyn Luke <carolyn.luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please find below a message from Susan Hensman. This message has been sent to
all the county email groups.

Sorry for the delay in getting information out to you all regarding the
County Orienteering events to be held on 5th May & 6th May.
It took longer than expected to get permission for the events which will be
held at Tulliallan Police College, Kincardine.
Tuesday 5th May. - BROWNIES ONLY from 6pm –7.45pm
Wednesday 6th May. - RAINBOWS from 6pm – 7.00pm & GUIDES & SENIOR
SECTIONfrom 6pm – 8pm approx.
The deadlines are:
For Thursday 2nd April 2015 - PLEASE e-mail me at susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(before Easter Holiday) to let us know if you are bringing your unit and
likely number of girls and adults,
so we can organise enough volunteers to help.

For Thursday 30th April 2015 - Final Numbers required: e-mail Susan to
confirm how many girls & adults you are bringing so that we print enough
waterproof maps. No email – No maps!

Thanks
Susan

<ClacksOrienteering2015.pdf>