[cla-oa] Evidence-Based Scholarly Communication Conference

  • From: Adrian Ho <Adrian.Ho@xxxxxx>
  • To: REPOS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cla-oa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:44:05 -0400

Apologies for cross-posting

Hi all,

My colleague alerted me to this conference. I thought it might be of interest to you:

The Evidence-based Scholarly Communication (EBSC) conference, designed to highlight strategies promoting open-access publication at Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA)–minded institutions, is scheduled for March 11–12, 2010, in Albuquerque, NM. Those who have performed scholarly communication research in the translational research domain or who have implemented successful open-access promotional strategies are invited to submit papers or posters by October 1, 2009. Selected papers will be published in Evidence Based Library and Information Practice (EBLIP). Please visit the conference website for more information.

http://hsc.unm.edu/library/ebscconference/

--

Adrian K. Ho
Scholarly Communication Librarian