[ckc_boston] Instructions on this mailing list

  • From: Jingshan Du <dujingshan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:40:38 -0400

Hey guys!!!!!

This is simply a mailing list, which is excellent for group discussion and
announcement. Let me briefly introduce how it works if you have not heard
about it.

There is a server which handles and stores all our mail communications. Once
a person send her/his email to this server (ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ), this email will be distributed to every
subscriber (i.e. you guys). That makes every communication, including your
replies, visible to all the subscribers.

@_@ So how can I use it?

*        If you want to send everyone an email, simply write and send to
ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ckc_boston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

*        If you have received an email and want to reply it, simply reply
it. Note that your reply will also go to everyone's inbox, just the same as
the original one.

Hope this will help delivering important discussions and announcements among
us, though I do not know how often you check your email. O_O

Enjoy it!

Jingshan