Child Passenger Safety Colorado News and Information (no subject)

  • From: camie wewer <cjwewer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cjwewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:36:20 -0600

Hello! You are invited to join us for a focus group for our newly updated DVD
Safety Starts at Home. If you are interested in participating you would come to
our offices here at InJoy in Niwot and view the video together and have an
opportunity to give feedback once you see it. We would really appreciate your
time on this and you will be compensated as well.

The focus group is scheduled for May 1st at 2:30pm. Please forward this email
to any colleagues you think would also like to participate.

Please RSVP to Sara if you are available.  saderhold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sara

­________________________
Sara Aderhold
Writer/Producer
InJoy Birth & Parenting Education
303.447.2082 x121| Fax 303.449.8788
7107 La Vista Pl | Longmont | CO | 80503

Camie Wewer-Program Coordinator *CPS Technician/Instructor*Special Needs
CPSNourish @ North Suburban Medical Center * Baby On The Go * Child Passenger
Safety Assistance and Education
303 489 4819 Cell
303 453 2273 NSMC