CPS Team Colorado District One news (no subject)

  • From: camie wewer <cjwewer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cjwewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:27:55 -0600

Hopefully you have received a newsletter from Susan Yates with CPS Team
Colorado with updated information and upcoming training opportunities.  If you
did not receive the newsletter please contact Susan Yates to ensure the state
program has your updated information.  yates.susan@xxxxxxxxxx  or
eric.wynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are two stand up banners available for use for District One if you are
interested:  "Are you tall enough for this ride" .  Great teaching tool for the
booster age crowd, if you are interested please let me know.  There are also
stand up signs available for District One fit stations (heavy plastic with an
attachable sign that has 'CPS Team Colorado Fit Station' printed on it).
Please also let me know if you are interested the sign for your fit station.

CPS Techs needed May 21, 2010 car seat check for Elk Creek Fire Dept. 10-2
location TBA, somewhere near Conifer..  sign off available for recertification.
 If you are interested in checking seats at this event please contact:
cjwewer@xxxxxxx

Please contact cjwewer@xxxxxxx if you are interested in posting an upcoming
check event etc. to this list.

Thank you!!

Camie Wewer
CPS Technician/Instructor; Special Needs CPS
CPS Team Colorado Advisory Council Representative District One
Drive Smart Evergreen/Conifer CPS Coordinator *Car Seat Assistance*

FRETAC (Foothills Regional Emergency Trauma Advisory Council) Transportation
Safety Coalition Liaison
TeachSource @ North Suburban Medical Center * Baby On The Go

303 674 9683 DS Office
303 489 4819 Cell