[citysoi] Re: Hello

  • From: Milena Markova <mileniasm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citysoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:20:32 +0100

Heya!

The London Science Festival sounds very interesting. I might want to go to
that. Thank you for posting, Luca :)

As far as membership goes, I don't mind if people from other schools join
the list, but it depends on all of you I guess. If anyone has something
against others joining, now is the time to say so - speak now or forever
hold your peace =P

Cheers,

Milena