[citysoi] Re: Halloween... and my birthday :p

  • From: gj <gawesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citysoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 03:20:11 +0100

Hi Milena,

What's happening to the citysoi mailing list. Does it need CPR? :-)
Haven't heard of any event for a while now.

I am happy to just go in a pub, have a drink and chat about PhD or
life at City. I was at a conference recently and the amount of Eureka
moments we had at 3 am in the morning in the bar was amazing. :-)

BTW, I wish you a belated happy birthday.

Regards
Gawesh