[citysoi] Halloween... and my birthday :p

  • From: Milena Markova <mileniasm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citysoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:04:13 +0100

Hello guys,

I sent an email last week about the rockaoke on Saturday, but I am not sure
if I can make it now, cause I am sick again (grrr stupid virus!). BUT on
Monday (the actual Halloween) is my birthday, and I am going to have a few
drinks with friends at this cute Spanish place I pass every day on my way
home. It is called Anexo (http://www.anexo.co.uk/contact.htm), and it's
close to Farringdon tube station. They have specials every day 5-7pm, and a
really nice tapas menu ;) Hope to see you there! :)

Cheers,

Milena