[citequipbrokers] Welcome

  • From: "Brenda Crawford" <bren.crawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citequipbrokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:14:55 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for sharing my "IT for Home and Small Businesses Discussion Group". I
wanted to develop a site that will help answer questions to Home and Small
Business IT Questions on the technology available, what is new in the IT
Industry that relates to Home and Small Businesses. I also want to help find
the Home and Small Business custom IT needs.

If you have questions or topics you want to get answers about Home and Small
Business IT problems or questions, or would like to have an article about a
specic IT problem, updates or reviews in our Ezine Newsletter, contact us
with the subject and brief notes.
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=citequipbrokers

Also if you have a Home or Small Business that you would like to introduce
and promote, contact us also. I think that getting to know others in
business, whether for finding a new business source or for insperation,
knowing others in business is a big and great advantage.
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=citequipbrokers

I look forward to helping out with your IT questions and needs. I hope that
I can answer and help you with your Home and Small Business IT Questions and
Concerns.

B F Crawford
IT for Home and Small Businesses Discussion Group/CITEquipBrokers
Crawford IT Equipment Brokers
http://www.crawforditequipbrokers.netfirms.com
The Business Answer  http://www.tbacsauctionagent.auctioninsights.com
The Business Answer's Computer Services