[citansdnd] (no subject)

  • From: Thomas Strom <saudir3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:36:21 -0700

To all members:

Having read this week's discussions, I would like to address some of the issues
discussed.

First, I will extend my apologies to those who feel their considerations have
not been given the attention they deserve and unfortunately was not reflected
in the past and present campaigns. I do feel that members who participate
should develop the progression of their characters as they see fit, to see
their development come to fruition, and all without detriment to the rest of
the group. As for the notion of a low magic campaign, I intended for members to
rely more on their character's abilities (skills, feats, etc.) and the members'
own imagination and role-playing skills to carry the day. This does not
necessarily mean that magic items will be completely excluded or greatly
reduced in role. I am flexible and willing to discuss and accomodate in order
to provide a worthwhile campaign, although I do have a certain vision to this
campaign that I would like to preserve. This saturday, Nov. 7, I will in at
Fantasy games to discuss and address these isssues in detail. Perhaps it is
best that for those who are concerned about their characters, participation,
and general outlook should write these down and I will make an effort to listen
and accomodate.

Casey

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/